Monday, October 28, 2013

Merry Christmas!






 Hello everybody!!
Finally I can post a card again here. I am not feeling well having a neck and back hernia and can't sit very long so when I am making a card it takes some time.
I made a creation with a paperbag this time.  I just love the old fashion red and green colors for christmas and with the papers from My minds eye- vintage christmas I am very happy!
I have used  Christmas Elf with reindeer... sooo lovely!
You can find her 

I have colored the digi with copics markers.
used several dies and stamps from Noor! Design  they are so fun working with!
I hope I have given you some christmas inpiration!!
Have a nice day!
Hugs Tiets xx
***************************
Het heeft even geduurd maar hier dan weer een post van mij. Met mijn hernia's kan ik niet lang achter elkaar zitten en dus duurt het soms wat langer voordat er iets af is..en ja als je dan met een paperbag begint dan is dat op zich al een werkje op zich.
Ik heb hier christmas Elf met rendier Bestie gebruikt.. toen ik haar zag was ik meteen IN LOVE!! 
Je kunt haar HIER vinden.
Ik heb haar ingekleurd met copics markers en het papier is van my minds eye- vintage christmas.
Natuurlijk kon ik dit weer prima combineren met Noortjes en dat heb ik dan ook weer lekker veel gedaan.
Ik hoop dat dit jullie weer heeft mogen inspireren!
Liefs Tiets xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri!!
    This is beautiful! Still have your fairies ALL over my house! magical!
    feel better girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering that I've been crafting for some years now, I can't believe I've just began to follow your blog.
    The amount of detailing on this card is mind boggling.
    It's nothing short of amazing.

    ReplyDelete