Saturday, August 3, 2013

Joy!!

It is bloody hot here in the netherlands, but I am still making winter and Christmas cards. If I don't make them the whole year, I know I am so stress full at the end of the year!
Dont you have that problem??
This tag is made with  winter wishes papers from Noor ! Design. The snowflake border and dies are also from Noor!.. I just love these colors white and blue.
I have colored the bestie with copics markers.
Isn't she gorgeous?? You can find her
HERE
The sentiment Joy is a stampsheet  bingo cards.
I hope you enjoy this tag and maybe it will give you some inspiration for making wintercards!

Hugs Tiets xx
*******************************
Ook al is het bloedheet hier , het maken van kerst en winterkaartjes gaat gewoon door...ik heb geen zin in stress aan het einde van het jaar.
Ik denk een herkenbaar probleem voor velen!
Dit label is gemaakt met het papier van Noor! Design. Natuurlijk zijn ook de stansjes daarvan.. Ik kan er gewoon niet meer zonder! Ik vind deze kleurtjes geweldig!!
Ook de tekst Joy(bingokaartje) is van Noor!
De bestie is ingekleurd met copics markers.. Is het geen lieverdje?? Je kunt haar
HIER vinden in de shop.
Ik hoop dat ik jullie zo wat inspiratie heb kunnen geven!

Liefs Tiets xx

2 comments: