Friday, May 3, 2013

Messy Bessy

Its Friday again which means it my DT Blog day

Today i have been colouring using my new copic markers and A new Messy Bessy Bestie Digi by Sherri Baldy xx


I have used mostly Creata products on this card as it is also for part of my weekly DT work for Carley Duff of Creata xx

Products used

Messy Bessy Digi printed onto super smooth cardstock and coloured with Copics


Creata Mirror cardstock in Purple
Creata glittered paper/cardstock in blue spotty and purple roses
Creata kraft cardstock (leaf swirl die cut)
Creata silky cardstock in cream (doily die cut and cardblank)
Creata Dies: leaf swirl, Doily and 3 flowers set
Sentiment Stamp by Visible Image
also dress pins and glatback pearls from my stash

You can find this and many more beautiful Digi's in Sherri's Etsy Shop

I hope you like my card as i reallu liked making it, would love for you to visit my personal blog for more of my cards http://cardsbykerrie.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kerrie , the colours are fab and i love the the way you have coloured the digi.
    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, the colours are fab. love that big die. x

    ReplyDelete