Friday, January 11, 2013

Guest Blogger Today!

My Guest Blogger Today Is:


Lorraine Craig Mackie

From:http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

Sweet Valentine...


Hello everyone,  This is a card I made using one of my new Digi Stamps form artist Sherri Baldy, I really struggled to choose which one of the three to use because they're all so mega cute but in the end I opted to do this one first and I thinks she's adorable.








To make this card I've used 6x6 Scalloped card, princess fairytale design papers, bazzill basics, pale green organza ribbon, mulberry paper roses, blooms and leaves, ranger stickles in stardust, glossy accents, glamour dust, AB crystal gems, silver LOVE charm and a handmade beaded charm.








To colour this gorgeous image I've used my Promarkers and Flexmarkers and I've added a little glamour dust to her dress and I also added glossy accents to the hearts inside the sack.


















Hope that you like her as much as I do and if you would like to see Sherri Baldy's range of digi stamps please pop over to Scrapbook Stamp Society and you can also find her on Facebook at Sherri Baldy Stamps.


I would like to enter this card into the " anything goes challenge " over at Scrapbook Society Challenge Blog

                                                               
                                                                    Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, fabulous colouring and the details are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Super cute digi. Love your cards Lorraine.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Thank you for sharing.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete