Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Day Of Thanks ! Our Thanksgiving Mini Vacation!

Wishing all friends many blessings!!!!....

I count my blessing everyday!...I always try to live my life in gratitude and thankfulness everyday single moment, even in the hard times that we all face... I am so thankful for so many things, I want to share a few of them with you...

First Family and Faith being the things I am always most thankful for....For all the  Blessing the Lord sheds on us...I am thankful for Family each and everyone....And for our friends both near and far....I am so thankful!


We had a wonderful much needed little Thanksgiving get away at the Mission Inn & Spa in Riverside Ca. ......Here are some photos I want to share with you....

I hope your day was filled with Love, laughter, joy and many blessings.

The two men that hold my heart in their hands....
 
 
With our wonderful son in law....(and so handsome too!)
 
 
Our beautiful daughter....
 
 
My wonderful husband...I am so thankful!




 
I Love all the birds everywhere at the Mission....

 
Yes, it's clear...All I wanted was dessert  (wink)

 
I am thankful for chocolate EVERY day :-)

 
Today and everyay I am so thankful and count my blessings.... Thank you for sharing my day my friend....


Xo
Sherri

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Sherri! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures. Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful pictures Sherri and your daughter is gorgeous.
    Also everybody on the pictures looks beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful family - happy thanksgiving to all americans x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks as if you had a most wonderful time with your lovely family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great time. The dessert looks delicious! thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! You have a lovely family. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a wonderful Holiday!!
    You have a BEAUTIFUL family!
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete